SMKBA 1982 Community
SMKBA 1982 Community
SMKBA 1982 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khas Untuk Bekas-bekas Pelajar SMKBA Yang Lahir Dalam Tahun 1982

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Guna prepaid Tune Talk Dapat Point Tebus Tiket Air asia
TOYOTA ALPHARD CRASHED PICTURE IN MALAYSIA. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:41 pm by ASBN

» ByPass FIREWALL dari Opis/pejabat yang Admin Block!!
TOYOTA ALPHARD CRASHED PICTURE IN MALAYSIA. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:35 pm by norfazri

» WALIMATUL URUS
TOYOTA ALPHARD CRASHED PICTURE IN MALAYSIA. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:31 pm by norfazri

» haloooo.......
TOYOTA ALPHARD CRASHED PICTURE IN MALAYSIA. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:07 pm by abob82

» Koridor oh koridor
TOYOTA ALPHARD CRASHED PICTURE IN MALAYSIA. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:49 am by ajim

»  10 fitrah manusia cantik
TOYOTA ALPHARD CRASHED PICTURE IN MALAYSIA. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:15 am by hafizhawari_82

» Orang yang Berakal
TOYOTA ALPHARD CRASHED PICTURE IN MALAYSIA. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:45 am by hafizhawari_82

» Mohd Azim YB....Topik Khas Untuk Mu..
TOYOTA ALPHARD CRASHED PICTURE IN MALAYSIA. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:25 am by ajim

» Cerita Lucu: Kisah Tiga Pemuda Kampung
TOYOTA ALPHARD CRASHED PICTURE IN MALAYSIA. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:38 pm by hafizhawari_82

Top posters
^^DaUnKeToM^^
TOYOTA ALPHARD CRASHED PICTURE IN MALAYSIA. I_vote_lcapTOYOTA ALPHARD CRASHED PICTURE IN MALAYSIA. I_voting_barTOYOTA ALPHARD CRASHED PICTURE IN MALAYSIA. I_vote_rcap 
abob82
TOYOTA ALPHARD CRASHED PICTURE IN MALAYSIA. I_vote_lcapTOYOTA ALPHARD CRASHED PICTURE IN MALAYSIA. I_voting_barTOYOTA ALPHARD CRASHED PICTURE IN MALAYSIA. I_vote_rcap 
hafizhawari_82
ahnoi
badlock
Emelly_HdeW
Yop pi'ee
pejie_kunyit
caoi
bogat82
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

TOYOTA ALPHARD CRASHED PICTURE IN MALAYSIA.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hafizhawari_82
CiKgU DiSiPlIn
CiKgU DiSiPlIn
hafizhawari_82

TOYOTA ALPHARD CRASHED PICTURE IN MALAYSIA. Empty
PostSubject: TOYOTA ALPHARD CRASHED PICTURE IN MALAYSIA.   TOYOTA ALPHARD CRASHED PICTURE IN MALAYSIA. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:36 am

MPV is like a hot cakes in Malaysia.More and more Malaysian change their car with the MPV.Whatever MPV that they like or owned, safety is the most important things.So, looks at this accident picture which happened in year 2008.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Alphard driver was very lucky and probably safe. The accident happened at 2.50pm to be exact. The poor Alphard was driving his own way when the 3-ton lorry lost control & jumped over the divider then head on with the Alphard without braking. There are no tyre screeching marks from the lorry.

His cousin brother who arrived at the scene bout 30 mins later after the accident from Serdang said that the owner just purchased the Alphard less than a year ago & recently striked twice 1st Prize in SportToto.The estimated costs of repair for this Alphard was around RM45,000.

I my opinion, this is not a direct head-on collision, and more to a side impact , i would say the A and B pillars did a great job in absorbing the impact.Alphards are tall vehicles therefore when the lorry hit it, the floor panel absorbed the impact.The car really did his job to protect its driver, and many case that the driver will sustain serious injury if met with side collision.

Toyota’s design of the car structure to protect the passenger when accident happen, the force of the crash will be diverted to other part of the car to lessen the impact of the accident to the passengers in the car.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

TOYOTA ALPHARD CRASHED PICTURE IN MALAYSIA.
Page 1 of 1